Friday 9 January 2015

UFOTV® - I KNOW WHAT I SAW - 2014 #1 Best Rated UFO Movie


UFOTV® - I KNOW WHAT I SAW - 2015 #1 Best Rated UFO HD Movie

Published on Dec 3, 2014

"The most compelling film on the subject to date." - Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut. Government and Military Officials reveal the truth about UFOs. The most credible UFO witnesses from around the world tell stories that challenge reality in I KNOW WHAT I SAW, a documentary guaranteed to change the way we see the universe.

Director James Fox brings together the testimony of Air Force generals, astronauts, military and commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from seven countries; their accounts reveal the reasons those involved at the highest levels have chosen government secrecy over public disclosure in I KNOW WHAT I SAW.




Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ