Thursday 8 January 2015

Reckless Congress ‘Declares War’ on Russia



Source


- by Ron Paul, Thursday December 4, 2014

Ron Paul's commentary on the LUNACY of this piece of legislation that just got passed by the United States Corporation (1871) aka the USA "administration".

"Today the US House passed what I consider to be one of the worst pieces of legislation ever. H. Res. 758 was billed as a resolution “strongly condemning the actions of the Russian Federation, under President Vladimir #Putin, which has carried out a policy of aggression against neighboring countries aimed at political and  economic domination.

"In fact, the bill was 16 pages of war propaganda that should have made even neocons blush, if they were capable of such a thing.

"These are the kinds of resolutions I have always watched closely in #Congress, as what are billed as “harmless” statements of opinion often lead to sanctions and war. I remember in 1998 arguing strongly against the Iraq Liberation Act because, as I said at the time, I knew it would lead to war. I did not oppose the Act because I was an admirer of Saddam Hussein – just as now I am not an admirer of Putin or any foreign political leader – but rather because I knew then that another war against Iraq would not solve the problems and would probably make things worse. We all know what happened next.

"That is why I can hardly believe they are getting away with it again, and this time with even higher stakes: provoking a war with Russia..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ