Saturday 15 June 2013

Breast Cancer Victory: Natural Therapies

Drum roll please it is time for Dawn's . . . . BOOB REPORT! 

Are you all ready for my monthly (well sorta) boob report? 

I started giving them in late January, I do believe after moving into my new home where I share this sacred space with a Physical Therapist who has the knowledge of touch and feel in her finners. 

Thus far, we've both witnessed the boob bug as being rather 'large' and it had grown from Jan to Feb. Then, it got a wee bit smaller; and then it held steady at one size, and then it grew a little. . . . then shrunk a bit and held steady again. . . and NOW we have today's report. . . . Drum roll again pleaasssseseee !!!!! 

The Boob Bug has SHRUNK again ... SIGNIFICANTLY. . to use her 'word', since last month !!!!!! 

SO, TA DA. . . this cancer (boob bug) is going away; as is my OLD back injury/body and ITS story line, and ALL is morphing on SCHEDULE teehee. 

Soon I WILL be walking around in a completely new body suit!!!!! 

HOW AWESOME IS THIS eh ??????? 

Thanks again everyone for getting the funds to me and/or for sending all the coupons for vitamins, minerals and organic foods, and/or buying them out right for me. BOW!!!!! And or helping to pay my rent. Again, I AM so HUMBLED by it ALL. . . and love you ALL so. So many folks helping me and we've never met face to face, many of you haven't even commented on my posts. You are simply vibrating at that oneness with me and I YOU and I AM so . . . well again, humbled. . . 

WE are DOING IT PEOPLE. . .. with YOUR help . . . WE ARE HEALING ME. . . the COLLECTIVE IS HEALING ME. . . WHOOP WHOOPPPP!!!! 

Lovies Dawn


P.S. The shrinkage is SO much, that she had to actually 'search' for the lumb a bit (don't get me wrong here though) there is still a lump in me boob; but it has shrunk this past 2 weeks especially, since getting back on the cannabis oil and eating MORE of it instead of the small amounts I was eating before because I was trying make the oil last longer. I'll need to make another batch here in a few days but IT IS DOING THE JOB OF KILLING the CANCER and KEEPING this BODY from being in that state of 24/7 inflammation from the injury. . . . which is WHY the cancer grew in the first place. . .AND I couldn't dump sulfur, ammonia or estrogen.


Yayyyy !!!!   Awesome story Dawn  : )               
                                                                                                       
                                                                                         http://www.oplife.org/how-to-save-beauty-of-your-breasts/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. All comments are moderated - BronnyNZ